The production equipment is the stretch film production line of domestic molding machine manufacturer. Supporting raw material automatic measurement, intelligent batching system to ensure that the ratio of raw materials is uniform and stable; The thickness online detection and intelligent adjustment system imported from France ensure the uniform thickness of products.
Category: Hot-sale products
Category: Winding film series
- Product Description
- Application Area
- Product Advantage
- Commodity name: Hand wrap
- Commodity ID: 1045017169084899328
Winding film, also known as stretch film, is a kind of plastic film made of PE polyethylene with high tension and self-adhesive which can surround items into a complete whole.
1. Pallet packing: the goods on the card board will be wrapped to form a whole, to prevent loose, collapse and deformation in the process of turnover or logistics transportation in the factory; And play a waterproof, dust-proof, anti-theft role.
2. Carton packing: The wrapping film is used as the packing film, which can protect the carton from rain and avoid the loss of scattered items after the carton is broken by the express violence.
3. Machine cover: The machine that is not used regularly can be wrapped with winding film for 2-3 layers to prevent rust caused by too long placement time, and also play a dust-proof role.
Fourth, special-shaped product packaging: large special-shaped product packaging cannot be customized fixed PE packaging film, then you can use winding film for packaging, multi-angle all-round packaging without dead corners, to meet your perfect packaging needs.
Fifth, product surface protection: the winding film has good self-adhesive, but will not form glue residue to the coated object. Can be attached to glass, building materials, ceramics, doors and Windows and other smooth surface, to prevent sharp scratches.
Features of winding film: The product has good buffering strength, puncture resistance and tear resistance, thin thickness and good price ratio. With high tensile strength, tear strength, transparency and good recoiling force, pre-tensile ratio 400%, can be assembled, waterproof, dustproof, anti-scattering and anti-theft. Uses: Used in pallet wrapping and other winding packaging, widely used in export, bottle making, paper making, hardware and electrical appliances, plastic, chemical, building materials, agricultural products, food and other industries.
PE stretch film (also known as winding film) has high tensile strength, tear strength, and has good self-adhesive, so it can make the object wrapped into a whole, to prevent the collapse of the transport. The film has excellent transparency. The package object is beautiful and generous, and can make the object waterproof, dustproof and damage proof. The film is widely used in pallet packing of goods, such as electronics, building materials, chemical, metal products, auto parts, wire and cable, daily necessities, food, paper and other industries.
Wrap film, also known as stretch film and heat shrinkable film, is the earliest PVC wrap film produced in China with PVC as the base material and DOA as the plasticizer and self-adhesive. Due to environmental problems, high cost (relative PE ratio is significant, the unit packaging area is small), poor tensile property and other reasons, when the domestic production of PE stretch film began in 1994 ~ 1995, it was gradually eliminated. PE stretched film first used EVA as self-adhesive material, but its cost was high and it had a taste. Later, PIB and VLDPE were developed as self-adhesive materials, and LLDPE was the main substrate, including C4, C6, C8 and metallocene PE(MPE).
Loin wrap is widely used in: pallet packaging of goods, such as electronics, building materials, bottle and can making, paper making, hardware and electrical appliances, plastics, agricultural products, brewing, beer industry, chemical industry, metal products, auto parts, wire and cable, daily necessities, food and other industries of packaging.
1. Unitization: This is one of the biggest features of wrap film packaging. With the film's strong winding force and retraction.
2. Primary protection: Primary protection provides surface protection of the product, forming a very light and protective appearance around the product, so as to achieve the purpose of dustproof, oil proof, moisture proof, water proof and anti-theft. It is particularly important that wrapping film packaging can evenly force the packaged items to avoid damage to the items caused by uneven force, which is unable to be achieved by traditional packaging methods (bundling, packing, tape and other packaging).
3. Compression fixation: With the help of the retraction force after the winding film is stretched, the product is wrapped and packaged to form a compact unit that does not take up space. The pallets of the product are tightly wrapped together, which can effectively prevent the dislocation and movement of the products during transportation. Meanwhile, the adjustable stretching force can make the hard products close to each other and the soft products tight. Especially in the tobacco industry and textile industry has a unique packaging effect.
4. Cost saving: The use of wound film for product packaging can effectively reduce the cost of use. The use of wound film is only about 15% of the original box packaging, about 35% of the heat shrink film, about 50% of the carton packaging. At the same time can reduce the labor intensity of workers, improve the packaging efficiency and packaging grade.
Schneider electrical components and Siemens S-9 programming system are used throughout the line to ensure the stability and control accuracy of the equipment operation. At present, the daily output of the three production lines is more than 20 tons of stretch film, and the annual output capacity is 6,000 tons to ensure the timely delivery of orders. Product thickness specifications can be 0.08----4.5 wire; The width specification can do 20-2000mm; The inner diameter of the paper tube is 25mm; 50mm; 76mm and other specifications. Anhui Anhui Shuangyu New Material Technology Co., Ltd. not only has more than 200 domestic enterprise customers, and has an independent foreign trade department, exports to Italy, the United States, New Zealand, Japan and other countries. Widely used in more than 100 industries.